Xiaomi is a leading international brand in technology and innovation. With lots of cool features in its devices, MI always has tried to entertain us. With durability, prettiness, as well as quality, now MI products, have entered in our day to day life.
Right now the main news in MI TV series is that MI has launched the major highlighter of its TV lineup i.e. MI TV 5 and MI TV 5Pro in China.
These two devices are complete with innovative features, impressive look and in terms of price, we all know that in this field MI is super-competitive (low price).
MI TV 5 Pro
This is the main headliner of the MI TV series. The main specifications of this pro variant are:
- It comes with 108% NTSC coverage.
- It has a QLED display.
- It comes in 3 different sizes i.e. 55inch, 65 inches, and 75 inches.
- It is 8k ready, which means it doesn’t have 8k resolution but it can play 8k content in its beautiful panel.
- As this is the major flagship product of Xiaomi, therefore they made it so thinner.
- It is only 5.9 mm thin. The bezels are also too thin making it gorgeous.
- It has an 8k decoding system.
- It supports MEMC.
- It also has HDR10+ support, so we can play HDR10 contents in this tv flawlessly.
Xiaomi has also assembled a far-field microphone on this TV. There are four far-field microphones on this MI TV 5 pro. We can easily give a voice command to this TV using the company’s artificial intelligence device. But according to the technical analyzer, this specification would be limited in China. In India or in the rest of the world Mi may introduce these TVs with google assistants. So giving a voice command to these TVs will be easier.
As per the specs are public, this MI TV 5 pro comes with a 12nm processor clocked in 1.9 GHz. It also has 4gb DDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC storage. The user interface is MI Patchwall, which is mandatory in every MI TV since the first launch of MI TV series.
Now come to the price details. In this field as mentioned above Xiaomi has always been competitive, it provides all of its devices in reasonable price.
- For the 55-inch variant, the price is CNY 3699, (RS – 37,000).
- For the 65-inch variant, the price is 4999 CNY (RS 50000).
- For the 75-inch variant, the price is CNY 9999( RS 1,00,000).
MI TV 5
Almost all the features are same here in MI TV 5 with MI TV 5 pro,
- It also has an 8k decoding system like the MI TV 5 pro variant.
- But is supports 85% coverage whereas the pro variant supports 108% coverage.
- It has 3GB RAM and 32 GB storage.
- As like MI TV 5 pro, it also comes with MI Patchwall UI.
- MI Tv 5 has Dolby atmos audio and dtsHD.
The price of MI TV 5 of different size variant –
- For 55inch price is CNY 2999(RS 30,000).
- For the 65-inch variant, price is CNY 3999( RS 40,000)
- For the 75-inch variant, the price is CNY 7999 ( RS 80,000).
One more thing is that MI has not announced its plan to launch these TVs internationally but we hope they will do that soon.